Tuesday, October 9, 2007

# 7 Blog about technology

The technology related to blogs has been quite confusing. Having to create a yahoo account to use flickr as well as initially creating a gmail account has taken more time than I expected. The process of logging in to my blog has been time consuming. Familiarising myself with the page set up, terminology and remembering all the different log ins has made this a slow process. Keeping a diary of my experiences is also something which I have not taken to so easily. I generally use emails as little as possible and rather like using the phone, so the blogging experience seems very foreign to me.
Having said all of this, it is definitely a positive step for me and I am happy to be learning something new which will help me in the future!

No comments: